As a new publicly traded company, International Western Petroleum, Inc. [OTCQB: INWP] is currently developing and executing several lucrative acquisitions and exploration projects including existing O&G production enhancement on proven hydrocarbon rich properties capable of large upside potential.
Investment highlights of INWP
- INWP is taking an active role to identify sizable acquisition projects with supports from bona fide acquisition partners worldwide
- INWP has a reasonably strong balance sheet and low operating expenses while generating production revenues.
- INWP is a specialist in the Central West Texas region to gain asset-based cash flow and cooperates with several global investment partners to execute its strategic acquisition plans on existing hydrocarbon rich productions, applying value added technologies to accelerate M&A growth upon joining the capital markets.
- INWP’s core team is world-class, comprising experienced oil men from the most prolific region of oil production in Texas, private equity and M&A advisor, experienced geologists and operation specialists having local and international experience with major oil & gas companies.
- INWP has demonstrated its exploration ability with first core development project with proven reserves of approximately 5.3 million barrels of oil in place in the Bend Arch region. With 100% drilling success ratio to date, INWP is looking to improve its sustainable cash flow.
- INWP ‘s exploration projects are in the world renowned oil region of Texas that has produced over 21 billion barrels of oil and 7.5 trillion cubic feet of gas since initial discoveries and new discoveries are being reported monthly.
- INWP has prospected several O&G operators looking to partner up for very large-scale exploration and acquisition projects.
- INWP also gains accessibility to sizable acquisition projects outside of Texas
- Our discovery projects have started from the US as the world largest oil market, residing in one of the most politically stable, well-regulated and well known exploration areas worldwide.
- INWP also has direct access to numerous state-of-the-art oil & gas exploration and production technologies ready to deploy in new or mature oil fields.
- INWP has applied to uplist to NASDAQ Capital Market.
Safe Harbor Statement: To the extent any statements made in this presentation deal with information that is not historical, these are forward-looking statements under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements include, but are not limited to, statements about International Western Petroleum’s plans, objectives, expectations and intentions with respect to future operations and products and other statements identified by words such as “will,” “potential,” “could,” “can,” “believe,” ”intends,” “continue,” “plans,” “expects,” “estimates” or comparable terminology. Forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. Uncertainties and risks may cause International Western Petroleum’s actual results to be materially different than those expressed in or implied by International Western Petroleum’s forward-looking statements. For International Western Petroleum, particular uncertainties and risks include, among others, risks associated with the failure to realize the anticipated benefits from its business plan thereof; operating costs and business disruption following the general business and economic conditions; International Western Petroleum’s need for and ability to obtain additional financing, the challenge of developing new products, and achieving market acceptance; the marketing success of International Western Petroleum’s licensed technologies and applications; and the success of effective operations. More detailed information on these and additional factors that could affect International Western Petroleum’s actual results are described in International Western Petroleum’s Private Placement Memorandum to be issued and filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission in the near future. All forward- looking statements in this presentation speak only as of the date of this presentation. International Western Petroleum undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.